‘Bake a Cake for the Queen’ competition
Terms and conditions
- The competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom (including The Scottish Isles, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man)
- Entrees must be 18 or over.
To enter, the individual must:
- Sign up to our bake competition website (please note, this isn’t the same login as on our main Vision Express website).
- Enter the competition via the ‘Submit a recipe’ form.
- Post an image or video on their social channel, of their competition entry, if you can.
- Must use the hashtag #icantcakemyeyesoffyou and tag @visionexpress #visionexpress
- There is no charge for entries, however, we encourage a voluntary donation of £3, which will be evenly split between Childhood Eye Cancer Trust (CHECT) and Macular Society.
- Entry to competition will be deemed as acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- Vision Express employees and members of their immediate families (including any live-in partner or household member) may also enter.
- The prize for this competition will be a pair of British designer glasses from Vision Express, of the winner’s choice up to the value of £300. No cash equivalent or alternative prize will be given, and the prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable. The winner can choose to add prescription lenses to their prize at their own personal cost.
- The competition opens on Monday 16th May 2022, with the closing date for the competition at 11:59pm on Monday 6th June 2022. Any entries received after the closing date of the competition will be invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
- The winner will be judged and selected by celebrity chef and GQ’s restauranteur of the year, Adam Handling from all correct and valid entries, the draw for the winner will take place within 7 days of the date on which the competition closes.
- Vision Express will attempt to notify the winner within 21 days after the closing date. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days from the date of the draw, unless otherwise specified to the winner.
- Delivery restrictions may apply.
- In relation to all competition, the first name and surname of the winner will be published by Vision Express on their social channels, when announcing the winner.
These terms and conditions were last updated: Thursday 18th May 2022